No Result Found.
In the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, information protection has become a core technology to all industries. The breach of personal information and confidential corporate information through cybersecurity incidents has now become so significant as to determine the very survival of the corporation, and managing the legal and technical risks of information security has now become a key aspect of corporate management. Yoon & Yang’s Information Security Center, led by its Director, is comprised of attorneys specializing in the protection of personal information. It is subdivided into the (1) Legal Response Division, (2) Regulatory Response Division comprised of experts with prior service in government and regulatory agencies, and (3) Technical Response Division providing mock hacking, cybersecurity vulnerability inspection, and hacking incident analysis among other technical advice. Furthermore, it is Korea's first law firm-based information security center that is capable of providing technical advice and information on ICT laws relating to the metaverse, NFT, digital finance, cryptocurrency, and blockchain.
Yoon & Yang’s Information Security Center: One-stop service provider in law and information security technology
1. Legal response
- Legal response and litigation in the event of hacking/data breach; response to EU GDPR and US CCPA/COPPA
- Legal advice and consulting regarding the three laws on data: Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Personal Information Protection Act, and Credit Information Use and Protection Act
2. Regulatory response
- Network for expert response to regulators including the Financial Supervisory Service and the Financial Services Commission
- Personal Information Protection Committee, KISA, etc.
3. Technical response
- Technical analysis of hacking incidents, mock hacking (Web, server, scenario)
- Security vulnerability diagnosis, malicious code analysis, ISMS & ISO27001 consulting, information security system consulting
4. Digital finance
- Cryptocurrency, blockchain, metaverse, NFT, my data, and personal information de-identification